Sunday Morning Chill Vibes. I loooooove waking up early while the house is quiet and getting some extra “me” time. It’s a way to honor myself and to feel more balanced. I’m working on having morning and night rituals so that I can be more present and more in tune with what I need to thrive. I know that it’s about me making mindful choices about what I do when I wake up and what I do when I get ready for bed. So I’m starting today!
My morning ritual is:
- To wake up with a grateful heart
- Sip on some warm lemon water
- Meditate, diffuse essential oils and then write my intentions for the day
- Eat a good breakfast and indulge in my coffee
- Laugh more
My night routine will be:
- Enjoy my vino & listen to some good music while cooking or working in the garden
- Diffuse my essential oils
- Zoe and I to give eachother scalp massages
- Lock myself in my bathroom for a little selfcare
- Put my phone away an hour before bed
What are some things you incorporate to get your mind right? Sharing is caring.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin